Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why on earth does kimutaku look so good in sora kara? I'm not even supposed to be watching dramas now.. (its the first this year).

Y'know, anna was addicted to it and finished the whole drama already :D Lets see, it was the only series I finished watching within a day last year. BUT I'M REALLY AMUSED AT SOMETHING CURRENTLY.

I still don't understand why the plot is so fantastic and how on earth do they make kimutaku look so....hot/cool/dark/with a complicated, cunning, misunderstood, sad look. AHHHH its killing me.

one week shall be spent on re-watching my beloved kimutaku dramas before I start on gear 1/2 for prelims!




That aside, I studied at the airport ALONE today. I think i need people to study WITH me cause I can't concentrate alone. zzzzz

One or two hours were spent on sleeping, stoning or just reading without anything entering my brain. After that, I decided to eat a meal at Popeye's to wake me up, and it did! :D I wonder if 17 pages is considered productive....

Met ray with his friends there and dammit the people all around me were extremely noisy D: There were a few ahs students too, maybe the rest are at the other terminals.




I'm going to bathe now, anna and i will sleep early, wake up early and study at the airport in the afternoon tomorrow! yes, because i heard that the Amaths and Biology paper were designed to kill.

And the entire batch of sec fours shall be extermintated. Good luck, friends. :D :D :D (the smileys are not meant to be evil)



:D

No comments: